Content Marketing Leader
Content is everywhere. Standing out ain’t easy. Lets figure it out together.
- Own content strategy, development, distribution, and performance analysis for fast growing, fast moving public SaaS company.
- Drive quality traffic and leads; prove performance through asset level attribution methodology.
- Manage content team of nine copywriters, editors, video producers, and strategists producing over 800 projects quarterly.
- Partner with inbound and outbound channels on strategy, execution, and optimization of all content.
- Ensure brand voice and editorial consistency across channels and assets.
- Develop deep partnerships across Sales, Marketing, and Product Management.
- Drive Marketing and Sales leadership in the development of themes, personas, and messaging, setting the foundation for effective content development.
- Lead global web and collateral content buildout strategy and execution.
Content Manager (2014), Senior Content Manager (2015), Director of Content (2016)
Opportunity: Develop a high performing content marketing program supporting all inbound and outbound channels; build and manage a successful content team.
Results: Drove content best practices and strategy to build pipeline, resulting in 158% revenue increase. Built a high performing content team balanced between creative excellence and strategic alignment with business objectives.
Trayer Engineering Corporation
Marketing Lead/Manager (2011-2014)
Opportunity: Put a 40-year-old business investing in new technology but that did not previously invest in marketing on the map; drive programs to generate short and long term pipeline.
Results: Launched new brand initiatives, collateral, outbound outreach, and sales enablement programs that supported record sales, maxing out factory production for two years.
The Optical Society
Online Marketing Specialist (2005-2007), Web Marketing Manager (2007-2011)
Opportunity: Manage all OSA web properties and drive SEO, conversions, and return visits.
Results: 1,000%+ increase in organic traffic, 30%+ increase in on-site conversions and sign-ups, and reorg of web content to maximize content usage and benefit to members.
Bachelor of Arts, Comparative Religious Studies, Charter Oak State College, New Britain, CT
Graduate Certificate, Marketing Strategy for Business Leaders, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- Awarded US Patent for midi-controlled musical instrument chair
- Published Article, Electricity Today: Storm-Hardened Switchgear: How to protect electrical equipment from Mother Nature
- Published Article, Technoscope : Should Associations Use Facebook?
- Reposted Article, Lifehacker: What I am Learning from a Self-Imposed, 6 Month Purchasing Freeze (Select blog post)
- Invited as guest speaker at The Center for Association Leadership’s (ASAE) Technology Conference, 2007, 2008, and 2009 (unable to attend 2009)
- Invited speaker at The Council of Engineering and Scientific Society Executives’ (CESSE) Annual Meeting, 2008